Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Arkansas or Bust!

Here is a picture of us in some T-shirts that Dave's sister sent us. We got a package in the mail one day, and when I opened it, I just smiled. : ) How cute is that! I wanted to take a picture so Laura (Dave's sister) could see us in them. I wanted to take A picture, but we took a bunch. The sad part is, after all those pictures, we end up posting the first. It was a sunny humid day in Florida, and every picture came sunny or foggy. : ) This first one was the only one you could really see. Of course David and Samuel are not exactly how I want them them to look, but I thought it actually captures my kids in all their glory. Samuel will be a big goof ball any chance he gets and David is showing you how much he loves and values taking time out of his agenda to take a picture. : ) Jonathan, of course just goes along for the ride.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, you are all too cute! Laura

Toknowhim said...

OK, you know I am all about these kinds of pictures.. I can't believe you wore a T-Shirt.. I dont' know if I have ever seen you in a T-Shirt (he hehehehe :)

This picture is so cute, I want to post it on my blog :)

Much love to all of you...

Anonymous said...

What a great family picture! I must admit, though, I thought the same thing....I don't think I've ever seen you in a T-shirt! =)

we love you guys!

the other Laura

Anonymous said...

You do look kinda cute in a t-shirt. Why don't you wear them more often? I love the picture. I love the gift idea Laura sent you! That was wonderful! Do you know how Arkansas got its name?....Have you ever asked a pirate? He tell you they named it after Kansas. AR Kansas Ok very corny but I think my son made that up or one of my men told me it. Anyways, it was very not cool. But that's my boys for you! I do love the picture! I love you too!
I want one! A picture that is.
Love ya,
KK

carole by faith said...

This is just too cute! I love it!!!!

PS - I got your too sweet comment weeks ago and it's taken me this long to realize how I could find you again! Go back to your comment that you left and click on your name!! I was so sad that I thought I'd 'lost' you in blog world and could never say 'thank you!' lol...